Skip to main content
Jamie
Curious May 2022 Ontario

What to do if you want to make complaints about vendor?

Jamie, on May 24, 2022 at 02:26 Posted in Just married 0 3
Saved
I had bad experience with one of vendor I had hired. I want to say something he was rude to my bridal I have learned after the wedding. I was annoyed that this person ignored on what we agreed on and didn't follow our details we discussed before. I am afraid to say something because his paid for and I don't want a law suit on hand. What to do?

3 Comments

Latest activity by Hank, on May 24, 2022 at 17:20
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute

Have you tried reaching out to the vendor to discuss your disappointments? We had a vendor that didn't perform to our professional standards and the manager acknowledged that. Because we reached out to them to discuss it, we were given a partial refund. Having evidence of such an incident helps.

• Jamie
    Curious May 2022 Ontario
    Jamie ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message

Thank you for your advice

• Malyssa
    Featured October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute

Hi Jamie;

I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience, but all the more reason to share yours. I believe if you are mindful of how you word things in your review, state facts (ie: contract stated "ABC" which person did not do, ect) Reviews are the only way someone knows how reputable someone/a product is. While I understand you concerns, I wouldn't want someone else to have the same experience I had.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics