Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jamie
Curious May 2022 Ontario

What to do if you want to make complaints about vendor?

Jamie, on May 24, 2022 at 02:26 Posted in Just married 0 3
I had bad experience with one of vendor I had hired. I want to say something he was rude to my bridal I have learned after the wedding. I was annoyed that this person ignored on what we agreed on and didn't follow our details we discussed before. I am afraid to say something because his paid for and I don't want a law suit on hand. What to do?

3 Comments

Latest activity by Hank, on May 24, 2022 at 17:20
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Have you tried reaching out to the vendor to discuss your disappointments? We had a vendor that didn't perform to our professional standards and the manager acknowledged that. Because we reached out to them to discuss it, we were given a partial refund. Having evidence of such an incident helps.

• Jamie
    Curious May 2022 Ontario
    Jamie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you for your advice

• Malyssa
    Expert October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Jamie;

I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience, but all the more reason to share yours. I believe if you are mindful of how you word things in your review, state facts (ie: contract stated "ABC" which person did not do, ect) Reviews are the only way someone knows how reputable someone/a product is. While I understand you concerns, I wouldn't want someone else to have the same experience I had.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics