Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Katelyn
Super October 2019 Ontario

What to do for our Honeymoon!

Katelyn, on November 3, 2018 at 08:21 Posted in Honeymoon 0 10
My future hubby and I can NOT agree on a honeymoon. Its about the only aspect of the wedding we can't agree on. He doesn't want to go somewhere warm because it's cliche and also doesn't want to spend $5000 on a trip when we should be saving for our first home. I suggested Europe because we can stay with family but its still going to be so expensive! Can anyone suggest a nice vacation that isn't going to cost us an arm and a leg?

10 Comments

Latest activity by Kelly, on November 5, 2018 at 18:13
  • Kelly
    Newbie May 2021 Manitoba
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yay!! I’m excited for you!!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks. We are both actually so excited now!
  • Kelly
    Newbie May 2021 Manitoba
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Omg that’s awesome!! I hope you guys have fun!!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Kelly! We actually love this idea and are going to make a road trip out of it!
  • Kelly
    Newbie May 2021 Manitoba
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We were thinking of doing a trip to Edmonton or Minneapolis and taking advantage of the amusement parks within the Malls!! We love doing stuff like that plus it’s not that far (:
  • Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    No problem! Hope you guys find something you both enjoy! We aren’t beach people, so somewhere hot wasn’t on our list either!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Very interesting ideas Gina! I appreciate the input. Thanks I will have to look into some of those. Smiley smile
  • Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    There are lots of amazing places within Canada! I personally love anywhere in the Rocky Mountains and B.C. has loads of incredible city’s to visit! There is also Las Vegas that can be pretty reasonable for flight and hotel. I hear NewYork is awesome, I’ve never been but the people I know that have gone loved it. Would your FH be willing to do a cruise? There’s lots within North America that stick to Canada and the USA. Also Iceland is a wonderful option! It’s beautiful and not to far!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Like I said he refuses to go somewhere warm. So all of those places are out of the question.
  • Natasha
    Devoted June 2019 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Anywhere in Caribbean. All inclusive resort. Cuba is the cheapest followed by Dominican Republic and Mexico. Check those places out. Plus they usually throw in perks too when you let them know it’s for honeymoon.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics