Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Karly
Beginner August 2017 Alberta

What the f$#*& do i do???

Karly, on April 2, 2017 at 00:33 Posted in Alberta 0 1
Our reception venue has cloth service but nothing for deco. On a HUGE budget which im struggling with big time. I didn't realize how much money went into the little expenses including hiring a company to bring a mic to my service for 40 bucks for half an hour and paying them 200 bucks just to take it down? I AM FREAKING OUT. what kinds of things should i do to make it "ours" for super cheap, and should I do flowers? If so whether fake or real? Im so lost in this planning thing but i want to make it as beautiful as I can for as little as I can. I mean as little as I can. Im not rich by any means. Im a young mom and we both live paycheck to paycheck. Point is we love each other and are dead set on this happening (especially since invitations have already gone out) We do have the means to do this but at the same time it needs to be in our range. What kinds of things can I do to make this amazing without spending EVERYTHING I have? Smiley atonished (fyi dress and photogropher were paid by my parents) Aaahhh!!!!

1 Comment

Latest activity by Rachel, on April 4, 2017 at 09:29
  • Rachel
    Devoted November 2017 Ontario
    Rachel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Karly

Things add up soooo fast its crazy!

For decor, you could look if your venue allows candle? You could do a light amount of florals and accent with candles and voties to make it romantic. Also there is so much DIY out there right now if you and your FH are a bit handy. What is your style and venue like? My other girlfriends who have gotten married before us did so much DIY from pinterest. I'd love to help dig up some ideas and help you out bride to bride Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics