Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

What makes Canadian brides awesome?

Emilie, on November 8, 2016 at 10:05 Posted in WeddingWire 0 6

Hi beautiful community! Smiley heart

You know how much I love to write in here and how much I love getting to know you and your wedding ideas... There's no secret about that Smiley winking And that's cause I think we're awesome!

I love that we always have outside the box ideas, can talk about anything, have great conversations and care about each other. What about you? Smiley smile

6 Comments

Latest activity by Simone, on December 24, 2016 at 14:59
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think Canadian brides are vey kind, compassionate and support one another. We have unqiue sense of culture and acceptance for all opinions in the disscussions.

• Shannon
    Devoted June 2020 British Columbia
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think that us Canadians in general are pretty polite and friendly. And when it comes to brides, we all share this incredible planning journey and it makes everyone even more kind to one another. We all want every other bride to have her perfect day!
  • Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I agree with Chelsea!! It has been so nice to come here and have support and input from so many amazing women !

• Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I agree with Chelsea! Well said. Smiley smile
  • Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I definitely agree with Chelsea! I have found the Canadian brides to be so much more supportive and helpful than American brides. They're honest without being "brutal." I love that everyone shares ideas so that you can get opinions on things and inspire each other!

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I like the fact we have such a friendly community with other Canadian Brides! Everyone is respectful of each other and helpful with advice or answering any questions that you may have! We all get to share ideas with one another and we don't have other people putting the ideas down but instead helping make the idea even better! There are so many great things about being a Canadian Bride but the friendly community is my favourite!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics