Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner September 2017 Ontario

What kind of diy centrepieces have you done? and how do you plan to organize them on the table?

Sarah, on March 13, 2017 at 13:55 Posted in DIY 0 7
Hey! I'm doing a lot of diy to save some money and I'd like to know what you're doing too. Are you gonna grow your flowers or ask someone do accentuate your centrepieces? Thanks for your inputs!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 16, 2018 at 23:49
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Rental vases and floral balls. Coloured water beads and LED lights to give the effect when its dark.

What kind of diy centrepieces have you done? and how do you plan to organize them on the table? 1
  • Nichea
    Curious September 2023 Ontario
    Nichea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    What I would like to do is diy and will fit with my theme of musicals. My theme for the wedding is all based on our love of music but our table pieces are about Broadway musicals. So instead of doing table numbers we are going to seat ppl via one of my five fave musicals, ie my folks will be at the Singing in the Rain table and the centrepiece will have a flame less candle that has a small black umbrella attached with dangling teardrop crystal-esque rain drops around the rim of the umbrella... Or something along those lines with a few musical notes, treble chefs decoupaged around the candles too maybe... Just spitballing the overall concepts now but that's the planSmiley smile #DIYAllTheWay 😀👍🏻
  • Nichea
    Curious September 2023 Ontario
    Nichea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That idea looks super cool, very clever!Smiley smile
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are going to be doing our own centerpieces that are inspired by our invitation. Probably something like this

What kind of diy centrepieces have you done? and how do you plan to organize them on the table? 2

or this

or a combination of both.

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Sarah!Smiley heart I'm so happy to see you create this discussion! I think this is a beautiful and simple idea! If you're looking for more ideas, you can also check out these discussions: 4 centerpieces you can make yourself

My favourite centerpieces

DIY gold Mason Jar centerpieces

Which style is you favourite? Do you prefer with or without candles? Smiley smile

• S
    Beginner September 2017 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    So cute and easy. Would be awesome for a fall wedding I think
  • Daphne
    Super July 2017 British Columbia
    Daphne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our decor is included, but if I was DIYing, I would have done something like this:

Simple & Delicious Centerpiece

And the bonus is guests can grab an apple to munch on or to go :-)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics