Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

What is the nicest thing you and your fiancé do for each other?

Emilie, on January 15, 2017 at 15:05 Posted in Before the wedding 0 9

Hey future newlyweds!

The best love gestures are what we do for each other in the every day Smiley catface

What is the nicest thing you and your fiancé do for each other? Smiley heart

What is the nicest thing you and your fiancé do for each other?

Image: Pinterest

9 Comments

Latest activity by Chelsea, on January 16, 2017 at 07:56
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He makes me breakfast in bed and then will do the dishes just because Smiley smile he also will take care of me when I am sick and get me gingerale and gatorade, and gravol or tylonol cold and complete (depending what sickness it is I have) and he always checks on me!! I will cook him a nice dinner when he is least expecting it, and when i come home from work on weekends I surprise him with a coffee and bagel Smiley smile
  • Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He brushes off my car in the morning
  • Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I agree and I'm so happy for all of us, that we have found our special someone!!! Smiley smile Oh I posted pics of my dress in the "My Wedding Dress " discussion group if you want to see it!
  • L
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Linzer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That's SO sweet Lisa, makes me so happy to read! Having such a supportive partner is incomparable.
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We both treat each other with things to show our appreciation such as a gifts, cook for each other and encourage each other. Smiley heart
  • Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Sounds like a keeper! My FH has been steller this past year maintaing most things on the home front. My dad was in a bad car accident early October, so most weekends Ingo up to look after him and maintain his apartment. Then a month later I fall down the stairs and sprain my ankle really really badly. He's done everything from Laundry to lifting to shopping , because it's still hard to get around. It's unbelievable how he's shown up without even being asked! It's moments like that, that make me fall in love with him all over again!
  • L
    Linzer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I feel like everyone is sick lately! Hate this time of year. Congrats on picking up your dress though! I can't wait to find mine.
    I'm a super needy sick person so he's really quite a saint. I do the same thing for him though, really the best part of living together is taking care of each other when the other person is down for the count. He took care of everything this week, even booked doctors appointments for me. Smiley heart
  • Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ahhhhhh Lindsey, that's nice! I was doing the same for my FH all weekend! Well accept for when I skipped out and found my dress! He's got that nasty flu bug!!!
  • L
    Linzer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He takes care of me when I'm sick like I was this week. Gets me tea, drugs, blankets etc
    I also love when he reads to me.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics