Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

What is the best relationship advice you have ever gotten?

Emilie, on January 26, 2017 at 18:05 Posted in Before the wedding 0 7

Hi future newlyweds!

If you've made it this far, it's because you were made to be together but also because you've found your ways together too Smiley heart

Image: Pinterest

7 Comments

Latest activity by Shannon, on February 7, 2017 at 01:42
  • Shannon
    Devoted June 2020 British Columbia
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Do not use anger as an excuse to withdraw affection. Even if youre mad always kiss good morning, good night, goodbye and hello; and say i love you often. Its okay to be mad and its okay to have fights but you should always find a calm moment to have a discussion and compromise to resolve the fight. But truly never let your anger get in the way of your partner knowing that you love them.
  • L
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Linzer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Sometimes love alone isn't enough. There's got to be communication and a commitment to power through the bad times.
  • Tina
    Devoted February 2018 Ontario
    Tina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Never go to bed mad, always kiss goodnight and good morning

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Agreed! My FH has an engineering mind, and I was usually into the "Men who can build stuff" type. Lol. So I didn't really see him as super handy, and he didn't think he was either. Then we had a leak in the kitchen bulkhead! He took the whole thing down, re drywalled, and painted the whole kitchen. I think he was just as suprised as I was. The whole time I'm watching him like "Yup! That's hot!" Lol
  • Stephanie
    Devoted June 2021 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Communicate is the best advice I have ever gotten!!! And on a fun note, my mother always said, marry someone who carries his own tool box, and I am!!! Lol
  • Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My grandfather told me to "Never go to bed angry"And my mom told me, which sticks with me always, is that you need to think of your relationship/marriage as a bridge. And the persons in that relationship as the support posts. It's very important that EACH post support that bridge. If two become one and you lose yourself in the other, the bridge won't hold and will crumble! We must remember to continue honour, love and make ourselves happy as individuals too. When doing this each individual can support the other, and the relationship, keeping the bridge intact! Smiley smile These are not her exact words. I worked it myself to try and make sense! Hope it does!
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The best advice is to love each other no matter what and be there for each other through the all seasons. (I.e.: the good, the bad, and the ugly).

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics