Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Andrea
Newbie June 2023 Ontario

What is something you did at your wedding?

Andrea, on March 23, 2022 at 23:54 Posted in Before the wedding 1 3
I’ve see a lot of TikTok’s about things brides wish they did on their wedding day. Anyone have any ideas to share?

3 Comments

Latest activity by Olivia, on March 31, 2022 at 16:32
  • Olivia
    Curious August 2021 Ontario
    Olivia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We missed a few photos as well. I know some people make a list of photos that are 'must haves' and give it to their photographer in advance to make sure they get them. No regrets otherwise.

A few things I am so happy we did was get our own limo. After our small ceremony, our reception was in a different town. My husband and I got a little limo for just the two of us. We packed snacks and champagne and had a wonder hour just to ourselves talking about the ceremony and relaxing a bit before the reception.

We also got ice cream together. It was so much fun just hanging out around town in our wedding outfits and doing everyday things like getting ice cream and going for a walk. Smiley heart

• C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Similar thing - I wish I didn't just think about the photos I suddenly wanted and then felt bad asking... And just asked! We hired photographers for a reason!
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't really have any wedding regrets - but I did miss a few key photos I missed!!

I wish I had a picture with just me, my husband, and my aunt! I have the larger family photos but that's a special one I forgot to mention to my photographer!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics