Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Vinod
Top August 2017 Ontario

What If i could

Vinod, on August 11, 2020 at 13:01 Posted in Before the wedding 0 2

Wedding plans or daily life challenges creep up on us without knowing it. The thought of say What if I Could ………….

because I feel like it or I'm the Bride. The choices we make can always change no matter what hits us in any direction or way.

Wedding plans from the start creates a concern of what can go wrong or said if I do this or that. Guest list leading to vendors and small details always has different views of what you as a Bride wants and the family wants to see or have. Decision making is hard because of the factors considered of everyone you need to shop for and yourself. Lets hear what on your mind that could done as a less stressed planning process.

Our daily lives are also on the line and never know what obstacles we run into while getting our lists or work done. Working from home while the pandemic takes place or going out to do regular chores can hit a snag somewhere we don't expect. What if you could change all that and have nothing to worry about. Lets hear on your point of view to know where you stand on this topic.

2 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on August 23, 2020 at 10:29
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I hear you and given the voices of I don't agree with this or that, you can do this way and have this done etc. There is always something said that is hard to absorb and say thanks yet no thanks.

I went through the same emotions with my family as my parents felt one occasion wasn't really required to do given there is no bride in our wedding. My middle brother wasn't working with me, against me with the way he thought some things should be planned and done for transportation (being a know it all) which made it hard to communicate with him for the whole time. My SIL and eldest brother never replied to the RSVP because she felt it was a sin what I was doing against the Catholic way bringing the kids into the picture not to talk about the wedding plans in front of them. At the end, my brother was coming one way or the other and one week before my SIL asked if she could attend; of course replying yes being family. The one comment made right after was the kids won't be attending.

Just as you at the end, everything worked out though I don't talk much to my eldest brother only when we get together as a family. Things have changed with them and my middle brother get along better now after getting all the misunderstand out of the way. Parents did come through after giving time of getting over my coming out especially my dad.

• Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I found myself thinking this a lot when wedding planning recently. First there was drama with my family (yay divorced parents) on who was invited and then about who wasn’t invited, then the unsolicited opinions, and then covid to top it all off. Luckily, everything worked out for us in the end and we’re planning to have a great day that doesn’t look much different than our original plans. If I could though, I’d gag my parents so they couldn’t cause all that stress to begin with.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics