Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Rebecca
Newbie August 2022 Alberta

What goes on your e-invite & how did you decide on design?

Rebecca, on September 16, 2021 at 15:36 Posted in Before the wedding 1 3

We're set on sending E-invites and sent out our Save the Dates already with a design from Canva (loved it).

I'm wondering what most people included on their invites. I've received a paper invite which had our names on the invite which I thought was an awesome touch but that might be a lot to do for creating the invites myself (our guest list is almost 150 - next year, hopefully no restrictions!).

I'm also not sure how to decide on which layout to go with or if I should just create one from scratch. Our Save the Dates and the website I've created on Wedding Wire have similar enough colour schemes. Do you use the same design from your STDs? A new design with the same colours?

I'm a very non-traditional bride but still want everything to look nice! Just wondering what others have done.

Thanks in advance!

3 Comments

Latest activity by Rebecca, on September 17, 2021 at 13:51
  • Rebecca
    Newbie August 2022 Alberta
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks for sharing! That looks great!

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda Online ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    This is what my fiance and i's invites will look like. You can honestly write whatever you like for your invite. Sorry it's a screenshot from my laptop.
    This is our template and design and we will be printing off at home. the heart and arrow are already on the cards that we bought.
    What goes on your e-invite & how did you decide on design? 1
    What goes on your e-invite & how did you decide on design? 2

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If you're sending e-vites, the email template from most wedding websites will fill in the guest names for you.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics