Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sinéad
WeddingWire Admin January 2025 Galway

What does your guest book look like?

Sinéad, on December 10, 2019 at 09:05 Posted in Wedding reception 0 9

Your guest book is a wonderful keepsake from your wedding, with beautiful messages from family, friends and special guests! Have you thought about yours yet? Will you go for a traditional book that you can flick through in the future, or are you going for something totally unique?

How are you putting your own personal touch on your guest book? Show us your guestbook!

What does your guest book look like? 1

Photo from Wild Ivy Designs in Chilliwack, BC

9 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on December 12, 2019 at 18:23
  • A
    Devoted July 2023 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We had a gentleman by the name of Rob Milton do a caricature of myself and FH. Our theme is Doctor Who meets Star Wars in a Geek Chic fashion, so I am River Song and FH is Han Solo. We are standing in front of the TARDIS with the Death Star off in the distance. The guests will be able to sign around the picture then we will have it framed!

• Lisa
    Expert August 2019 Alberta
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

What does your guest book look like? 2What does your guest book look like? 3 We did a “yard Jenga” guest book! We are going to varnish the pieces and can play the game and see the comments and signatures forever!
  • A
    Super September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our venue has its own winery so we'll be incorporating corks as a bit of theme. So a cork guest book seemed appropriate and we can have it in our house as a decor piece. I found it on Etsy and my sister works at a swanky restaurant so she's been stockpiling corks for me.

What does your guest book look like? 4

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

What does your guest book look like? 5
    We found this on Etsy. You can customize the constellations to a specific date and location. They have ones with multiple dates too which we're looking at. https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/578304182/one-night-sky-wedding-guest-book
  • Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our's is a heart shaped plain puzzle that guests can each sign a piece of

What does your guest book look like? 6

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ours is a photo book that we made at Costco. I don't have any pictures on my work computer but here's my post about it from October!

Guestbook Complete

• Samantha
    Super June 2021 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're doing a thumbprint guestbook. I designed a tree and printed it on canvas, then bought ink pads in my wedding colours and we'll have the guests use their thumbprints to look like the leaves on the tree and they'll sign their name on/around their thumbprint. Then we'll frame it and hang it on a wall somewhere

• K
    Expert September 2018 British Columbia
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We went with the "sign a heart and drop it in the frame". After the wedding we glued the hearts evenly around the backdrop and there's a slightly larger heart with our initials and wedding date that we put in the center.

We liked this idea because it became art for our wall rather than a book collecting dust and never being viewed sitting on a book shelf somewhere.

What does your guest book look like? 7

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't have any pictures just yet - but we went with having our guests sign squares of fabric that were purple and teal with copper markers and we plan on making it into a blanket!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics