Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

What did you do on your first date together?

Emilie, on October 19, 2016 at 19:05 Posted in Before the wedding 0 8

Hi lovely ladies Smiley heart

First dates can be awesome, awkward, give us the butterflies, but they are all a great moment to remember in a relationship because this is how it all began Smiley catface

What did you do on your first date?

What did you do on your first date?

Image: Pinterest

8 Comments

Latest activity by Maly, on October 23, 2016 at 19:10
  • Maly
    Devoted September 2017 Ontario
    Maly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks! Xo
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That's awesome Maly! I just read your story of your first date, that is amazing!Smiley smile
  • Maly
    Maly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We met online actually! At first I was skeptical about it. But we added each other to Facebook and realized we had a mutual friend! Long story short, his cousin dated my cousin yeaaaars ago. And I used to hang out with them. So I asked his cousin if he was a good guy. He told me he's the nicest guy I'll ever meet. And I later found out that he told my Fiance I was very nice too. So! We met. Went to Second Cup, Chapters and Dennys. We talked for almost 12 hours!
  • Maly
    Maly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Us too Simone!
  • Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our first date was at a Dave and Busters. I had to really tone down my competitive side (can't let that crazy out until at least the 3rd date Smiley winking )... though he claims I was still pretty competitive Smiley xd

• Nelly
    Expert September 2017 Ontario
    Nelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our first date was having lunch in the school cafeteria. We had so much fun getting to know each other
  • Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our first "date" was a new years party, he inches me to a party he and his roommate were having, and everyone would be walking to the nearby concert....that was a strange night. Didn't expect to hear from eachother again.
    But he called me! And asked if he could take me out

Our first real date involved my FH taking me to his favorite pho restaurant and then we bundled up and went sledding.
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    For our first date, we went to Tim Horton's to meet up and get to know each other. We talked for hours and from there began our relationship. Smiley winking

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics