Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
VIP September 2023 Ontario

What are your thoughts on aisle seating and Officiants

Carine, on February 8, 2023 at 10:39 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 11

So many options for aisle seating, the new trend is set up like a fashion show, or the officiant in the middle of the aisle so this way you are facing everyone and not your backs turned. As for the officiant, it makes sense as when the first kiss happens, he's not in the way, you are looking at your guests and apparently makes a great group shot. For the aisle, I mean if the seating is at an angle so guest do not have to turn their heads, could be a good idea.

How are you doing your aisles and where is your officiant/ or priest standing?

Do you think these are great ideas or a trend that will die down fast? Have you tried this and what is your opinion?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZkd5bXeMbE0rrR_RHjDEN3pzA7s9j57HdQw&usqp=CAU

What are your thoughts on aisle seating and Officiants 1

11 Comments

Latest activity by Joy, on May 17, 2023 at 15:37
  • Joy
    Frequent user August 2023 Nova Scotia
    Joy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I feel like those ideas are good for small groups, but for anything larger, like mine of ~100 people, we're going with more traditional front facing layout because it works better with the venue. I guess it depends on how much space and how many attendees you have.

• C
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I mentioned it to my FMIL and she's also having a hard time seeing it, I'm seeing her this weekend give her options.

• C
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I actually love the spiral one, this way everyone sees the bride, no one is blocking her view.

Something to talk to the venue and try something new, I am down to do it and give my feedback.

• C
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I like it simple. I can see what they are talking about with the officiant. Looking at your pictures I am excited for spring and the wedding.

• Julie
    Featured May 2023 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I love the idea....brought it up last night, and he had a hard time visualizing that LOL Said he wanted to keep it traditional. So i'll let him have it Smiley smile

• C
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Right? I am all for trying new trends and I will not lie, the officiant one has me on yes!

Seating I am questioning it and will have to do more digging.

• C
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

These are subjects i've been seeing a lot on Tiktok, I love the officiant standing in the aisle so we are facing our guests and they can see us and our reactions.

As for the seating, something to think about.

• KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

TBH I never thought about it, this is something to discuss with my FH for sure

• Julie
    Featured May 2023 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Never even thought about it. HMMMMMM That one would definitely have to be discussed with the FH, Officiant and Venue. I do love it though Smiley heart

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    This was ours What are your thoughts on aisle seating and Officiants 2

What are your thoughts on aisle seating and Officiants 3

• Kate
    Featured August 2022 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I actually really love the fashion show layout idea - I find it really chic and everyone can get a view but I think works great as long as there are not too many people (a clean line on either side like the below photo is pretty I think!) I also really love the unity look of the circle (guests would see the couples back but the idea of being close and personal with your guests I love). I can appreciate anything different and that is out of the "norm"

What are your thoughts on aisle seating and Officiants 4

AndrewBayda-598ef098fa86430c80b4290c3bcdc31e-cfa9f0daaabe4d9ea976771a1008c2d5.JPG

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics