Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

What are you serving for dessert?

Joey, on August 17, 2017 at 14:20 Posted in Wedding reception 0 12

Yummy Smiley cake

What are you serving for dessert at your wedding reception? Will you be serving a traditional wedding cake? Cupcakes? Cheesecake? A cake make of cheese? A dessert table?

Tiered cake? Tiered cake?

DIY stations? DIY stations?

Dessert display? Dessert display?

Cake of cheese?! Cake of cheese?!

Go on, make us hungry...

12 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 1, 2018 at 12:42
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Cake was served with creme brulee to family and a pastry with creme brulee to other guests.

What are you serving for dessert? 1
  • Kayla
    Devoted September 2017 Alberta
    Kayla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're serving 7 different kinds of pie and there will also be ice cream.

• Sofia
    Newbie September 2017 Ontario
    Sofia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Naked cake

What are you serving for dessert? - 1
  • Sara
    Devoted November 2017 Ontario
    Sara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are doing what the venue calls a Very Berry Martini for dessert. It's a scoop of lemon gelato, a scoop of berry gelato with fresh berries and a little bit of sparkling wine poured on top. It was so incredible at the food tasting, we just fell in love. We will have our 4 tier cake as well that is each a different flavour. On our late night table there is a chocolate fountain with fruit and treats. Lots of sweets for everyone aha.

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We had a dessert bar with an assortment of different things for guests to choose from and then 3 different flavours of cupcakes!

• Alexa
    Devoted July 2018 Alberta
    Alexa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are doing cake for head table. and everyone gets a candy bar , cupcakes and donuts :-)
  • Kathy
    Devoted June 2018 Ontario
    Kathy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are doing doughnuts from our favourite bakery. They are SO good and if you are from the area, you have heard about them and everyone loves them lol. I have told a few people that we are doing it and they are very excited for them, as am I haha!

• Sonja
    VIP September 2017 Ontario
    Sonja ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The buffet includes dessert squares and tarts, but I'm making my own tiered cake. One tier will be low sugar (just the frosting), the other will be gluten free. This way the diabetics in the crowd can enjoy a little treat.

• Chloe
    Super May 2018 Ontario
    Chloe ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Pies! And I'm also getting my grandmothers to bake cookies.
  • C
    Frequent user November 2017 Ontario
    Chris ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We have traditional wedding cake along with fresh fruit .
    As my husband is brazilain so I am making 500 brigaderios (chocolate truffles) which I cleared in advance with customs to bring as dessert as the kitchen will not allow us to make them while we are physically there and. It's tradition in Brazil to serve them for special occasions
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are having a dessert table with mini pies (2 flavours), mini cupcakes (2 flavours) and some brownies.
  • Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We have way too much food at our wedding. I can't wait! Haha. After dinner they serve what they call the "chocolate obsession cake", then we have our small 2 tier cake and we have a late night bar consisting of mini pogos, cheese fondue, soft pretzels and onion rings. I'm going to die lol

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics