Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

What are you looking the most forward to in your future together?

Emilie, on January 20, 2017 at 17:05 Posted in Before the wedding 0 8

Hi lovely brides and grooms!

We all have our own idea of what marriage means to us and how we imagine our future together. What's yours? Smiley winking

Image: Pinterest

8 Comments

Latest activity by Lisa, on January 22, 2017 at 13:44
  • Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Doing exactly what the photos depicts! Growing old together, pillow fights, making eachother laugh, and putting eachother first always!
  • Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Making life an adventure together! We enjoy traveling and can make everyday life into an adventure. We're not planning on having kids so I'm looking forward to us just focusing our lives on each other and taking care of each other. We're a team and I can't wait to see where life takes us!

• Stephanie
    Devoted June 2021 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Spending every day with my best friend!!! We have children from previous relationships (we're both in our 40's), so just being with him is what I look forward to most.
  • Louise
    Devoted September 2017 Quebec
    Louise ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Definitely having kids and continuing to build a life together. So excited.
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I say planning a family and grow old together!Smiley smile
  • Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am definitely looking forward to having kids together! I feel that I've been ready for some time, but he was very adamant that he wanted to buy a house, get married, then have kids. We just bought the house early 2016, we're engaged now... Almost there Smiley laugh Haha No but I'm also looking forward to being able to call him my husband! It'll be an adjustment as he's been my "boyfriend" for 11 years, I'm still calling him that ; the word "fiancé" is not an easy one to transition to for lol Smiley xd
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    To buy a home first of all with some privacy! We have always lived with someone - first we took care of my FH's whole family when his mom had her stroke in 2012 two days before Mother's Day. Then we moved out after they were out of debt and fine financially. We took in his younger sister and she paid rent but she was dirty and we are in a court case against each other atm. Then one of my co-workers moved in, and now my FH's brother! I never really get the place to myself! Also I can't wait to have kids. I feel like I was meant to be a stay at home mom!
  • L
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Linzer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Having children together! I've always wanted to be a mom and I think he'd make an excellent father. Plus I think our kids would be super cute! We want to wait a little while after the wedding but that's definitely something I'm looking forward to.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics