Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tahyla
Beginner June 2022 Ontario

What are you fav bridal stores

Tahyla, on January 23, 2021 at 13:21 Posted in Ontario 0 8
Hi brides! I’m wondering what some of you guys favourite bridal stores are around the GTA? Looking to start wedding fittings soon! Thanks

8 Comments

Latest activity by Jenn, on January 26, 2021 at 14:20
  • Jenn
    Devoted August 2025 Ontario
    Jenn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If you haven't already done so, I suggest looking at various designers, collections, etc., and see if which designers seem to catch your eye the most. From there, see what salons carry the designer(s) you are interested in (this may mean you have to visit a few salons), and if there is a certain dress, in particular, you want to try, call the salon first to make sure they have a sample physically in store for you to try on <-- I say this because I had multiple dresses on my Pinterest, but one really, really stuck in my head, and until I tried on THAT dress, I couldn't even think of any others I tried on. I went to one of the 4 Best for Brides locations and just lucked out that they had the dress I couldn't get out of my head, as the other 3 locations didn't have it as a sample.

I ended up getting my dress at One Love, One Dream in Courtice, and the experience was amazing - it's run by a mother/daughter duo and the selection of sizes was great.

• Sarah
    Frequent user July 2023 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Crystal Couture in Port Perry. They are SO nice there
  • Olivia
    Frequent user October 2021 Ontario
    Olivia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Crème Couture in Guelph!! Loved my experience there, it was a completely private appointment, just my girls and the consultant. I had a 2 hour appointment for my dress shopping and a 2 hour appointment for my bridesmaid dresses as well. They’re super attentive, we had 3 staff members working with my bridal party. No one else was in the store either appointment. Highly highly recommend!
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The Brides' Project. You buy used designer dresses that are no more than three years old at a fraction of the retail cost and the money goes to fund cancer research.

• Gloria
    Expert October 2022 Ontario
    Gloria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I went to Best For Brides personally. Absolutely LOVED my experience.

• Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    It is called loved again bridal! I highly recommend! When my best friend was dress shopping we had an AMAZING experience. We had an appt at a different store in Toronto and that store tried to say we didn't (even though we got an email confirmation) so we left that store and called Loved Again Bridal to see if she would stay open for us (we had to drive from Toronto and may not have gotten to the store before they closed) they stayed open until we got there and the owner who was helping us was amazing and soo nice. She didn't make us feel bad for keeping her later or anything. It was an amazing experience
  • Tahyla
    Beginner June 2022 Ontario
    Tahyla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh yes please I would love to check it out! Thank you
  • Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If you're willing to travel to Barrie there is an amazing 2nd hand store there! I cant remember the name but the owner is very picky on the dresses she brings in (nothing outdated) and very reasonable priced. I just can't remember the name but I can find out

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics