Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lynnie
WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina

We've got a winner!! Congrats to the winners of the 30th edition WeddingWire contest!

Lynnie, on August 14, 2019 at 10:37 Posted in Contest 0 5

Please join me in congratulating Nicole & Pierre - the winners of the 30th edition of the WeddingWire contest!! Smiley star

Nicole & Pierre:

We've got a winner!! Congrats to the winners of the 30th edition WeddingWire contest! 1

Here is what Nicole had to say about winning:

I honestly could not believe it when I received the phone call to say we won the contest. I never win anything and usually just enter contests with the hope of some day getting the call and this could not have come at a better time. We really want to hire a month of coordinator and have been trying to figure out how to fit it into our budget so this is a huge help and we will be putting the money towards that. I have loved using the WeddingWire app to find our vendors and it has honestly been a huge help for us! Thank you so much WeddingWire for making my wedding planning experience a positive one so far and for this extra bit of help!

We've got a winner!! Congrats to the winners of the 30th edition WeddingWire contest! 2

We've got a winner!! Congrats to the winners of the 30th edition WeddingWire contest! 3
We've got a winner!! Congrats to the winners of the 30th edition WeddingWire contest! 4

Congrats again to Nicole & Pierre, and to everyone who participated in the 30th edition of the WeddingWire contest! Don't forget to request your contest entries for the chance to win next time. Smiley star

5 Comments

Latest activity by Samantha, on November 15, 2021 at 14:06
  • S
    Frequent user October 2024 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    • Congratulations!! 🍾

• Nikki
    Newbie July 2021 Ontario
    Nikki ·
    • Dispute