Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Zoë
Master June 2020 Ontario

We're having an adults-only wedding (no kids).

Zoë, on June 27, 2017 at 07:05 Posted in Before the wedding 0 11

Hi everyone!

Address your invitations correctly—to each guest by name, not "and guest"—and guests should understand that the invite is meant for only those mentioned. If you find that some reply with their children's names added, give them a call.

Are you inviting kids? Smiley love We're having an adults-only wedding (no kids). 1

pinterest

Follow >> Where do we include information about our wedding website?

11 Comments

Latest activity by Kayla, on June 30, 2017 at 16:30
  • Kayla
    Devoted September 2017 Alberta
    Kayla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're having a small wedding (about 43 people) and that's including nieces,nephews and friends kids. My daughter wouldn't forgive me if there were no other kids.

I don't mind kids being there, they just need to be supervised. Smiley tongue

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yes, we are inviting kids because my daughter needs to be there and I'd like there to be other children there to keep her company. We weren't going to invite other children but figured what the hell! The more the merrier.

• Kate
    Expert July 2017 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Adults only no kids.

• Chelsey
    Frequent user September 2018 Ontario
    Chelsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't have any children under the age of 23 on my side of the family and my FH has about five or so. They are for sure invited. They are 6-13 (so cute)!

• Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are only having my nieces and nephews (age 10, 11 and 14) because they're my family and they are old enough to not start screaming and running down the aisle lol. For the invitations we put "We have reserved ____ seats in your honour" so we can put 2 or 1 seats for each guest so they don't bring their babies. Ideally yes, if it's addressed to just the couple it should only be them who shows up but I don't trust people. A couple of friends seem to think their baby is part of them hahah
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We advised everyone that we would not be having kids, or dogs, at the wedding. The only children in attendance will be our niece and nephews as they are all 5 or under and the 2 eldest nephews are our ring bearers and there is no one left to look after the others as they will all be at the wedding.

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We only have our 2 nieces coming as flower girls !
  • Kathy
    Devoted June 2018 Ontario
    Kathy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are inviting kids, but only family. We decided to only invite kids in the family because there are SO many of them (21, under the age of 11) and we are having an out of town wedding so it will be easier for family to bring them. Also we have a pretty close relationship with all of our nieces and nephews so we wanted them there.

• Michelle
    Super September 2018 Alberta
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

No kids at all, kids I consider to be under the age of 12. My youngest sister will be 13 the time of my wedding so she will be coming of course. Most of the minors coming are over the age of 14 so they will be coming.

• Loni
    Devoted September 2018 Ontario
    Loni ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yup, we will be inviting kids. And omg, those dresses are adorable!

• Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are inviting children as we want to have close to us attend.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics