Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Alicia
Newbie May 2022 Ontario

Wedding Venues 2022

Alicia, on January 31, 2021 at 19:06 Posted in Ontario 0 5

Hello Beautiful Ladies!

Looking for some more input on wedding venues. Originally we were planning a destination wedding but COVID put a stop to that.

My fiancé and I are now re-working our plans to have our wedding here at home for 2022. We looked at the Arlington Estate (which we currently love) but are still looking for other alternatives. We'd like to have an outdoor ceremony of possible (looking at April or May).

Let me know your thoughts on other similar venues or your experience at the Arlington Estate!

thank you Smiley heart

5 Comments

Latest activity by Eric, on February 22, 2021 at 20:53
  • S
    Frequent user February 2022 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The whistle bear golf club is beautiful in cambridge. We are getting married at the Cambridge Mill. Their venue is not outdoors. But their ceremoney space absolutely won me over.
  • Alicia
    Newbie May 2022 Ontario
    Alicia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I was looking at copper creek as well! I’m emailing them today, thank you 😊

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Copper Creek Golf Club in Kleinburg is our venue and not only is it gorgeous but they have been amazing throughout Covid.

Arlington is beautiful, however, we ended up not going with them as our venue but I was interested in hosting my shower there and they told me the only people who can host showers there are people who are getting married there - I didn’t like that. Also seems like a silly business move.
  • Alicia
    Newbie May 2022 Ontario
    Alicia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks for the support Hank! As the venue is the biggest chunk of our budget, i just want to make sure i make the right choice!

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It's good that you're looking at alternatives. I know a lot of people rushing into signing the first venue they see due to pressure but definitely do your research.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics