Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Niti
Newbie February 2021 Ontario

Wedding Venue (hindu wedding )

Niti, on December 16, 2020 at 16:04 Posted in Ontario 0 2

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a wedding venue for Feb 2021, with the covid situation I am not sure if anything is permitted with 20 guests at least. Let me know if you guys know anything for a Hindu wedding which could at least let 10 people

2 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on December 20, 2020 at 15:00
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Venues should be able to accommodate your date possible for 10 people. They may be hard to reach due to the wedding rescheduling or not being in operation for some time. I do wish you luck and hope you find something.

• Kim
    Devoted June 2022 British Columbia
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think the best thing you could do is to just reach out to a bunch of different venues to start and see what their availability is. Since that date is VERY soon, I think that would be the first thing to do. Afterwards, if there are a few venues that can accommodate that date, you should ensure that there isn't a penalty if the date needs to be changed, depending on where the restrictions are at. Depending on where you are as well, right now nothing is allowed with more than 10 people (including vendors) in Toronto, so if you need more than that, the date may need to be pushed back.

I hope that helps!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics