Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Vanessa
Newbie October 2023 Ontario

Wedding Venue

Vanessa, on January 13, 2022 at 12:39 Posted in Ontario 0 5

Hello, I am looking for a similar venue to Graydon Hall and was wondering if anyone is getting married in a similar place? Also, do you have budgeting tips for Graydon Hall? Thanks so much Smiley smile

5 Comments

Latest activity by Vanessa, on January 14, 2022 at 11:31
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks so much for all your help, these are all great! I will look into these alternatives Smiley smile

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Check out Eagle's Nest Golf Club in Vaughan. They also have a beautiful modern building. They were out of our price range but definitely wasn't as high as Graydon Hall. Could be what you're looking for.

It's too bad the Estates of Sunnybrook no longer hosts weddings as that would've been another option. Depending on what you're looking for, a country club has a lot of similar amenities as Graydon Hall: comes with a garden/outdoor option for ceremony and photos, and an indoor banquet hall that's not too big along with multiple function rooms for different setups (bridal suite, family room etc). I personally got married at the Richmond Hill Country Club (they also have a separate venue on the golf club side).

You can also try resort style hotels if you want that mansion look. Old Mill in Toronto, Hockley Valley in Orangeville, Vintage Hotels in Niagara (they also run a location in Caledon), and Pearle Hospitality in the Greater Hamilton area.

• Vanessa
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Hank, thanks for the reply! Yes, they charge for every detail, but very beautiful. I'd like to stay in the GTA and towns/cities close by nothing too far out.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

What's your budget? Graydon Hall will cost you quite a pretty penny. I've attended weddings there before and their grounds are gorgeous. The food is pretty good too.

Are you looking to stay in Toronto or are you willing to go out to the GTA?

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Vanessa, Check what WeddingWire has to offer in the venue search

https://www.weddingwire.ca/busc.php?id_grupo=1&id_poblacion=1315499&id_provincia=2052

Also if you're wanting reviews form other brides check what the reviews on weddingwire, google, their website have as well as post in your local wedding sell/swap groups on Facebook Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics