Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Carolina
Beginner June 2019 Quebec

Wedding venue

Carolina, on October 15, 2018 at 22:24 Posted in Quebec 0 4
Hello!!
I’m newly engaged and only have 8 months to plan my wedding. Would anyone have suggestions for a restaurant with private room in or around Montreal? I’m planning a maximum of 80 guests. I would appreciate any help! Smiley smile

4 Comments

Latest activity by Carolina, on October 16, 2018 at 20:55
  • Carolina
    Carolina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you Brittany! I’ll definitely be back for some tips for planning my special day! So cool we brides to be can help each other out! Smiley love
  • Carolina
    Carolina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you Tori! I’ll definitely get started on the link to the restaurants! Smiley smile
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

First of all - Congratulations on the engagement!!! And then unfortunately I don't know anything about Montreal... never been east of Manitoba really Smiley atonished But if it helps, here is the link to the retaurant venues listed here on wedding wire for Montreal: Wedding Wire Restaurant Venues Quebec

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hello Carolina! First off, congratulations on your engagement!

I am not familiar with Montreal wedding venues, but I would suggest you utilize the WeddingWire tool to search for some! You can narrow it down by style and location, and there's usually enough info on each venue to help you narrow it down!

Good luck with planning! We are here to help!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics