Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Natassia
Beginner July 2017 Ontario

Wedding vendors for kincardine

Natassia, on March 20, 2017 at 12:06 Posted in Ontario 0 5
Did anyone have any luck finding any vendors for Kincardine? I've got all mine booked for a few years but I have trouble finding them in this program

5 Comments

Latest activity by Natassia, on March 30, 2017 at 17:41
  • Natassia
    Natassia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Perfect thanks so much!
  • Sabrina
    Curious July 2017 Ontario
    Sabrina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    On the app go yo the vendor page and hit the + sign in the top right. Type it into the search. When it doesn't show a button just below the text box will say add. Let me know if that works.
  • Natassia
    Natassia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Sabrina, how exactly do you add them manually? I must be missing that option somewhere.
    Emilie: I've found all my vendorsSmiley smile well not in the program per say but I have all mine booked for the wedding.
  • Sabrina
    Curious July 2017 Ontario
    Sabrina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    They won't be in the programing. You will need to add them manually. That's what I had to do.
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Natassia! It can definitely be hard to find vendors in this area... Which ones did you find yourself? I'm sure it could help a lot of people in the area too! Smiley smile Have you met Sabrina? She's looking for a restaurant in Collingwood: Restaurant in Collingwood Maybe you could help each other out!

You can also check out our directory from time to time, we add vendors in here daily: Wedding Venues Kincardine , Wedding Vendors Kincardine

What vendors have you booked so far? Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics