Skip to main content
Natassia
Beginner July 2017 Ontario

Wedding vendors for kincardine

Natassia, on March 20, 2017 at 12:06 Posted in Ontario 0 5
Saved
Did anyone have any luck finding any vendors for Kincardine? I've got all mine booked for a few years but I have trouble finding them in this program

5 Comments

Latest activity by Natassia, on March 30, 2017 at 17:41
  • Natassia
    Natassia ·
    • Dispute
    Perfect thanks so much!
  • Sabrina
    Curious July 2017 Ontario
    Sabrina ·
    • Dispute
    On the app go yo the vendor page and hit the + sign in the top right. Type it into the search. When it doesn't show a button just below the text box will say add. Let me know if that works.
  • Natassia
    Natassia ·
    • Dispute
    Sabrina, how exactly do you add them manually? I must be missing that option somewhere.
    Emilie: I've found all my vendorsSmiley smile well not in the program per say but I have all mine booked for the wedding.
  • Sabrina
    Curious July 2017 Ontario
    Sabrina ·
    • Dispute
    They won't be in the programing. You will need to add them manually. That's what I had to do.
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute

Hi Natassia! It can definitely be hard to find vendors in this area... Which ones did you find yourself? I'm sure it could help a lot of people in the area too! Smiley smile Have you met Sabrina? She's looking for a restaurant in Collingwood: Restaurant in Collingwood Maybe you could help each other out!

You can also check out our directory from time to time, we add vendors in here daily: Wedding Venues Kincardine , Wedding Vendors Kincardine

What vendors have you booked so far? Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics