Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Teresa
Frequent user November 2018 Ontario

Wedding rings

Teresa, on April 25, 2017 at 21:50 Posted in Honeymoon 0 8

Hey ladies! How're y'all doing?

When you guys on your honeymoon are the both of you wearing your actual wedding rings or are you buying some nice but cheap rings so incase you lose it, it wouldn't really matter?

I wanna do that but FH thinks its kinda stupid and a waste of money.

8 Comments

Latest activity by Laura, on May 18, 2017 at 15:12
  • Laura
    Super September 2017 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I take my jewlery on vacation but I don't wear any of it in the ocean or pool so that I don't lose it. I react to other metals in jewlery so I take the gold ones. My rings (engagement and diamond cocktail ring that was my grandmothers) and earrings usually spend most of the trip in the safe but I like to wear them if I go out for supper or go shopping. I also can't go 2 weeks without earrings or my holes will close (pierced when I was 13 and am now 45 still close...I am a super healer) I am pretty careful and they are either on my person or they are locked away.

• L
    Devoted September 2017 Saskatchewan
    Lyz ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Never really thought of it! I assume we will just use our actual rings, I don't ever take mine off because I'm scared that the more I do, that's when I'll lose it!
  • Hannah
    Frequent user March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Hannah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I agree with your FH. I wouldn't take any of more good jewelry that I would be upset to lose but I also wouldn't buy a cheap option. On your honeymoon you probably won't be separated from your FH, do you really need to have a ring on your finger too?
  • Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have a mock engagement ring for travel because I'm paranoid to lose it! And my fiance doesn't like the idea either! Number 1 place women lose their engagement rings is in the ocean at resorts!
    But I would only purchase the cheap ones after the real ones lol if it was up to my FH then it would be "well if we bought these cheap ones let's just use these!" Lol
    Uuuuhhhhhh no! Smiley smile
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm not sure yet. Definitely something to think about. I never usually bring jewelry on vacation with me but that may change once we get married.

• Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Teresa!

Nice to meet you hear! I think it is a good idea. As this you are not worried about it. Smiley ring

How is the planning going? You already know where you are going on your honeymoon?

I send you this discussions. I think you will like it.

Honeymoon: national or international destination?

Honeymoon: Destinations

xx

• Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    What Daphne said! Another brand of silicone rings is enso rings Smiley smile some people bought a fake engagement ring that was similar to theirs. There was a discussion on exactly this a while ago, others added where they bought their "fake" ring Smiley smile
  • Daphne
    Super July 2017 British Columbia
    Daphne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Lots of people do this so they don't have to worry. I'll be getting a silicone ring from Qalo, which I also plan to use when I got to the gym.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics