Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Newbie July 2017 Alberta

Wedding planning - vendors in edmonton

Cara, on March 16, 2017 at 15:17 Posted in Alberta 0 1

I started wedding planning last year and found wedding wire very useful for finding vendors as well as the Edmonton wedding buy and sell page. First I found my videographer Canadian content on wedding wire. Most of the vendors responded immediately with the exception of a few. I then looked for photographers and venues, both came pretty easy. We ended up using Littlewood photography and committing to the Prince of Wales Armories in Edmonton. Everything else seemed to fall into place. Wedding wire was great for setting up my guest list and helping me with my to do list as the months have passed i have used this as a guideline for managing the wedding.

We ended up using a local catering company called Nak's who's food is amazing cant wait to use them and we are using Triple L Cakes for our wedding cake.

Can’t wait for the day to come so i can give reviews on all these great vendors.

1 Comment

Latest activity by Emilie, on March 22, 2017 at 08:32
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Cara! Smiley heart I'm so happy to hear you've had such a great experience so far! I hope you'll stick around in the community You should join us in these discussion so we can talk more about our wedding plans together:

What wedding date did you choose?

The venue and catering. Check?

What wedding dress did you choose?

Have you already started looking at wedding dresses? Smiley love

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics