Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Newbie June 2021 Ontario

Wedding planning in June in Peel/toronto? What's included in ceremony?

Carolyn, on April 16, 2021 at 11:34 Posted in Ontario 0 2
Just wanted to get a sense of how other brides in Peel/Toronto were planning their weddings in the next couple of months?

My date is on June 11, 2021. First off, my venue isnt even open yet and doesnt want to talk details at the moment.. I'm hoping that since it's a golf course that it should be fine to have an outdoor ceremony in June.
Since I'm in Mississauga, i'm coming to terms with the fact that we will likely only be able to have a ceremony at that time.. how are others planning to maximize their ceremony? Im unclear of what's acceptable (I'm guessing with no reception, the main thing is no food or drinks). Can the first dances and speeches also be incorporated into the ceremony?

2 Comments

Latest activity by Hank, on April 16, 2021 at 14:16
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey, golf course wedding buddies!!!

It really depends on how many can be in attendance for us. We might jazz up the ceremony if there's like 50 people outdoors or something but not for just 10. And nothing that will stretch the ceremony too far from the half hour mark (definitely not going to make a 2 hour ceremony just for the sake of having it).

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think we are going to try to move our ceremony up and get married outside at our reception venue. The province is thinking of prohibiting indoor weddings and religious services and we just want to move on at this point.

Our venue is a golf course so I hope they communicate with you soon!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics