Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner May 2020 Ontario

Wedding Planning

Mahsa, on September 27, 2019 at 14:26 Posted in Before the wedding 0 6

HI all,

My wedding is in May 2020 and I'm looking for project plan or wedding organizer that tells you what you need to do in each month in right order..for instance I'm booking my dj and photographer, videographer soon but what comes after that? Is there a good resource out there that gives me right order of things to do.

I'm assuming if I get a full planner they will help me with this but i"m only thinking of hiring for day of or month of.

thanks

6 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on October 1, 2019 at 16:13
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You can google a list. thats what i did i made a list from google and then i added to it as vendors wanted things in certain months etc. then i got a folder for each vendor so i wouldn't get things lost or misplaced.

• Judice
    Frequent user November 2019 Ontario
    Judice ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

First off Congrats!

I've been using the planner here on the Wedding Wire like its a religion. It'll be under the planning tools section under checklist.

I find it's really useful and keeps you ahead of the envelope in booking vendors. It's also super flexible, there have been tons of times where I can just go into the planner and adjust the date I want certain things to be done ( super important for a type A person like myself). I also love how it automatically syncs to the Wedding Wire app so that all the information remains the same across the board.

Best of luck with the planning process!

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The one on Wedding Wire is pretty amazing! I used that one the whole time during planning.
    I also just looked at a few free ones on Pinterest that were more detailed and printed them out!
    I also put everything in my work calendar so I can see what I have to do everyday!
  • M
    Curious May 2020 Ontario
    Mahsa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks so much! It is a great tool and I'm glad to know about it Smiley smile

• Katelyn
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Katelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey there I would recommend the wedding planner from Michael's. I bought one and it was a lifesaver. I also use wedding wire a lot to keep track of things. It's also helpful to get one of those giant mom calenders from Walmart to write down appointments and deadlines so you have it right in front of you all the time.
  • Lindsay
    Curious July 2022 Ontario
    Lindsay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratulations on your engagement! It looks like you're off to a great start with booking those 3 major things right off the bat!

I've actually found the checklist here on Wedding Wire to be very helpful with everything! It's under the Planning Tools tab at the top of the page. It lists everything by month and it's very satisfying to go in and check things off and watch them disappear, haha. I've also printed out the checklist from the A Practical Wedding website just to have something with me in my planning/ideas binder.

Happy planning!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics