Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Pauline
Newbie August 2020 Ontario

Wedding photos sneak peek

Pauline, on January 27, 2020 at 21:18 Posted in Ontario 0 6
Hey everyone!

I'm getting married at the Manor in Kettleby, ON. I want to have my sneak peek in a conservation area, or park,... somewhere with a bridge or steps...
Any suggestions within the vaughan, maple, Woodbridge, schomberg, king city area!
Helpppp

6 Comments

Latest activity by Pauline, on February 13, 2020 at 10:07
  • Pauline
    Newbie August 2020 Ontario
    Pauline ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you so much for these suggestions!!
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Take a drive around your venue area and see if there are any nice parks that are closeby!!

• Megan
    Frequent user April 2021 Ontario
    Megan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The manor has a beautiful lookout over a lake. Fairy lake in downtown Newmarket is popular, or Joker Hill on Bathurst at Highway 9. There's also the 99 Steps at the Thornton Bales Conservation Area (both are open year round). You could also try BOYD CONSERVATION PARK in Vaughan.

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ask your photographer! They might have some favorite spots or be able to scope some our for you.

If that doesn't work take an afternoon and go exploring. If you find spots you like snap a photo and make note of how to get there so you can easily find it again for the big day.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Internet search for parks around vaughan area and north can be found. Thats the way i had found the park in Barrie for our engagement photo shoot. Friends of the family may know some areas as well that may work for you both.
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Vaughan has some nice parks. what you should do is drive around and see what area you like and thats easy to get too. king city has tons of parks and green space.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics