Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Arexy
Devoted October 2020 Ontario

Wedding photos: indoor and outdoor - Niagara Region

Arexy, on February 29, 2020 at 15:26 Posted in Ontario 0 7
Hi everyone! I am in the process of narrowing down where to go for wedding photos... any of you know any beautiful outdoor places in the Niagara Region? Also, looking for a beautiful indoor backup in case of bad weather... any suggestions?

7 Comments

Latest activity by Carling, on March 27, 2020 at 21:32
  • Carling
    Frequent user November 2021 Ontario
    Carling ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm also getting married this year in the Niagara Region. Morningstar Mill and the Botanical Gardens in Niagara Falls would be nice! I'm also looking for a beautiful indoor back up so let me know if you find somewhere nice!

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wineries are great for photos as some have a nice layout of solid ground and greenery. Some have flower pots that give that appeal of colour.
  • Arexy
    Devoted October 2020 Ontario
    Arexy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Kaitlyn! My fiancé and I are going winery hopping today so we will check these out Smiley smile
  • Kaitlyn
    Frequent user August 2022 Ontario
    Kaitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Personally I like the look of vineyards in Niagara. If you're looking for indoor photos and like the winery look I would suggest contacting Creekside - they have an amazing barrel cellar. Orchard Croft is also really pretty. Oast brewery can offer a unique setting as well.

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Drive around your venue and ceremony locations and see if you see any nice buildings and/or parks around.

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Botantical gardens is a gorgeous too. Indoor I think we will be going to the butterfly conservatory. If you want old fashioned buildings Niagara on the lake is so nice too. They also have a gazebo by the water that would be a nice area.
  • Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Niagara’s gorgeous in lots of places! There are tons of outside spaces you can choose from but if you want it close it an inside location, it can narrow it down for sure.
    I know the floral showhouse in the falls is beautiful both inside and out (and the parks has a wedding team you could arrange photos with). If you preferred rustic/historical, there is ball’s falls in Jordan or McFarland house in notl. Peninsula Ridge has a beautiful winery location and an old Victorian house (they may or may not let pictures idk).
    If you want to focus on outside locations, there’s anywhere on the parkway from fort Erie to notl, old town notl’s park by the lake, there’s the lookout point in Grimsby or Queenston Heights; Old town Queenston is beautiful too. Or if you want to stay in the city, the parks around Henley Island/old port Dalhousie are lovely too. It really is hard to pair down isn’t it? 😅

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics