Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Newbie May 2022 Ontario

Wedding photography

Jordan, on December 21, 2020 at 00:13 Posted in Ontario 0 4
Hi everyone! My fiancée and I are looking for affordable photography for our wedding date on may 20th 2022, the wedding will be about 5 hours. We’re looking to get physical prints, and album and possibly a USB with the photos as well. We live in Ottawa Ontario, any recommendation to who does physical prints and is AFFORDABLE would be greatly appreciated!!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 13, 2021 at 13:03
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Seeking photographers in the area or city will vary in package pricing of their services. You can always inquire by calling and researching on Kijiji site or the internet. Recommendations are also great though your budget may not fit what others may consider theirs. I do find that you can create your own wedding album on Vistaprint with your photos on the USB stick.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Again, what do you consider affordable so people know what price range of vendors to recommend for you?

And the reason I ask about prints is because it's pricier to have the photographer make the prints for you as oppose to you taking the stills and printing them yourself at your local printer, especially if you're getting them to make the album for you.

• J
    Newbie May 2022 Ontario
    Jordan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We would like the prints from the photographer included in the package. We were hoping to find a photographer who was accommodating
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

What do you consider affordable? New photographers start in the upper hundreds to lower 1000s but their lack of experience shows compared to mid and high range professionals ($2000-$4000, more if you want them to make prints).

Are you adamant about the photographer making your prints for you, or are you willing to take the digital stills they provide to a printer and print them yourself?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics