Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Heather
Curious September 2022 Ontario

Wedding Party gifts

Heather, on September 8, 2022 at 17:17 Posted in Before the wedding 0 5
Help!! This is my 2nd marriage (im 56, and i my first time i just gave earings lol). We are having a small wedding with just a maid of honor, best man and flower girl. I have no idea what people are give their wedding party for gifts these days. Please help if you can.

5 Comments

Latest activity by KELLY, on September 9, 2022 at 15:22
  • KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I was planning on paying for the bridesmaids dresses-two of the 3 are our children.

• Heather
    Curious September 2022 Ontario
    Heather ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That's a great idea. Thank you!
  • C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have am paying for my girls hair, a hair clip to wear on the day, made slippers with their name on it, hanger with their name on it and title. For the boys Cigar, each a case of beer and a beer mug with their name on it and our date.

We don't have a flower girl but maybe go to build a bear and dress it up as a flower girl and you can customize it. of course depending on her age. A jewelry set that she can wear on the day of, little girls love to have their own jewelry, I know I did.

They don't have to be expensive gifts just something fun that they can use or something meaningful.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My husband and I only had best man and maid of honor stand up for us. We gave the best man a watch and my maid of honor got concert tickets to the backstreet boys

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

There's no custom. It really depends on the person. Since your group is so small, you can choose something more suitable to their personal tastes. The gift does not have to be used for the wedding (ie it does not need to be jewelry or stuff embroidered with "BRIDESMAID"). If the flower girl has been eyeing a favourite toy, that would be a great gift.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics