Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lynnie
WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina

Wedding ornaments! Who's feeling married and bright? πŸŽ„

Lynnie, on December 23, 2018 at 11:05 Posted in WeddingWire 0 12

Is anyone decking the halls in an extra special way this year? Do you have an ornament celebrating your engagement or newly married status? If so - show them off!

Wedding ornaments!  Who's feeling married and bright? πŸŽ„ 1

Photo from C'est Decor in Laval, Quebec

Wedding ornaments!  Who's feeling married and bright? πŸŽ„ 2

Photo from Miss to Mrs Weddings in Hamilton

The ornaments on my tree at home!!
Wedding ornaments!  Who's feeling married and bright? πŸŽ„ 3
Wedding ornaments!  Who's feeling married and bright? πŸŽ„ 4

^^This one was a Christmas surprise from my photographer! Smiley heart

Happy holidays everyone!!! Smiley star

12 Comments

Latest activity by Emily, on January 13, 2019 at 16:35
  • Emily
    Devoted February 2020 Ontario
    Emily Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We both bought each other a tree ornament as a surprise for Christmas this year! So now we have two ornaments saying engaged in 2018!

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We have this really cutesy one that FMIL gave us last Christmas. It’s not my style, but it’s personalized and cute lol.
  • Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

yesterday I received this as a gift from a very very close friend that I consider family (I call her momma). she got it early because she wanted to make sure it would be on the tree for next Christmas.

ornamentWedding ornaments!  Who's feeling married and bright? πŸŽ„ 5

• Tyanna
    Super June 2019 British Columbia
    Tyanna Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our first Christmas together in our own place I had a local lady make us an ornament. That was 5 years ago. This hear, I got the same person to make this ornament for us and I love it πŸ’œ the gemstones represent December and June- December to represent our first date, and June to represent our wedding date

Wedding ornaments!  Who's feeling married and bright? πŸŽ„ 6
  • Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We have lived together for a few years and do not have any couple ornaments. We do get an ornament each year for one another though. It is fun and something to look forward to each Christmas.

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I received one as a gift last year from a friend!!! Since we are engaged and not living together yet I'll bring it out next Christmas when we finally have our first official Christmas together!!
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Last year was our first Christmas together but we were dating and not living together so we didn't get a first Christmas ornament. This year we bought a house and are engaged and added a puppy and kitten to our family so I bought one ornament and my FH made some. I bought one of a front door that says OUR FIRST HOME 2018 and my FH made star ornaments out of wood and burnt into them all of our names; Tori, Kael, Karma (dog), Avocato (cat), and Boug - that last one is our roommates nickname/last name. Those all have the year '18 written on the back of them as well.

• ValΓ©rie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    ValΓ©rie Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Because we're not from where we currently live, we have yet to build an ornament collection. When we're not in Alberta, we're either abroad with my FH's family or in our hometown (mostly with my family).

This year, we're with my FH's immediate family, in Palm Springs. It's my first xmas outside of Canada and it's WEIRD! Listening to xmas music while driving through the desert is bizarre hahaha.

• Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

So far we just have 2 ornaments that are our initials with some bling on them. bought those our 2nd Christmas together. nothing for being engaged. will definitely get a married one next year.

• Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We’ve gotten a personalized ornament every year with our names and the year. This year we got an engagement one, it even kind of looks like us

Wedding ornaments!  Who's feeling married and bright? πŸŽ„ 7
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We got a big XO ornament last year with 2017 on it, trying to start a tradition of adding an annual ornament... so this year would have been the only "engagement" Christmas, but I just ran out of time, and didn't make it to the Christmas Market where I knew I could find the personalized ornament....

Ah well.... Maybe we'll add a Newlywed one for next Christmas.

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We have one that says: First Christmas Together since last year was out first Christmas living together and engaged. We’ll get one next year that says: First Christmas Married! I also like the idea of a photo ornament.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics