Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tina
Devoted February 2018 Ontario

Wedding open house

Tina, on February 10, 2017 at 10:24 Posted in Ontario 0 8
Was just wondering if anyone has been to one. What to expect? We are going with both set's of parents.

Wedding open house - 1

8 Comments

Latest activity by April, on February 13, 2017 at 18:57
  • April
    Devoted July 2018 Nova Scotia
    April ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Never heard - sounds fun
  • Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hmm I learned something new today as I have never heard of this before !
  • Tina
    Tina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yes I can't wait to see the room set up. When we did our first visit it was empty. Love the space.
  • Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If you have booked already TOTALLY check it out! You'll have a chance to chat with the people who will be working your wedding, sample some menu items, and get decor ideas!

And meeting preferred vendors is a bonus too- several birds, one stone and all that

• Tina
    Tina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you! I will 😀
  • Tina
    Tina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you so much! This is our venue that we booked but wasn't sure about the open house.
  • Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I haven't been to a venue specific one, but Melissa sounds right (and she knows what's up Smiley winking )

You'll have to report back and let us know how it goes!

• Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Open houses are kind of like a single venue wedding show. Usually you are greeted by a rep, they'll give you some literature and you can wander around and see what they offer.If they do catering on site they will have a chef for you to chat with and probably have snacks (YAY!). There will probably be lots of reps from various "departments" around to tell you about what they can offer you.

It says on the ad you posted that they will also have prefered vendors on site, so you might meet come DJs and officiants who work with the venue often.

I have had fun at these- BUT like meeting any vendor, take everything with a grain of salt. They are tryignt o sell you something! Stay objective and don't get caught up!....but have fun, and if you both love it, book it!

Let us know how it goes Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics