Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sierrah,
Newbie June 2024 Saskatchewan

Wedding on a budget (need help)

Sierrah,, on October 23, 2022 at 21:34 Posted in Saskatchewan 0 4
Any cheap wedding planner suggestions for regina(area), saskatchewan?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on October 31, 2022 at 11:40
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The best suggestion is to search DOC (day of coordinator) or Wedding planners online and check out their packages/pricing to compare the best deal if it your budget. If the DOC/Planner doesn't fit your budget, getting family members and/or wedding party to help out is another way to get your set up for the day help. As suggested, family members can be MCs for reception, or the DJ hired. A layout of the set up can if you get busy on the day of the wedding by someone you trust and the tips for the vendors by an immediate family member.

• Malyssa
    Expert October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Depending on your needs, you could cut a planner all together.

I planned most of the wedding, we kept things small, and truthfully Im not like an A type personality or anything but was able to handle everything and stayed within our small budget.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I get that we all want to save where we can but out of all vendors, the wedding planner is probably one you don't want to cheap out on. You get what you pay for.

• C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've appointed my bestfriends husband as my planner/MC. You could message your local wedding groups; you may have people who are just starting out looking for experience.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics