Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Gwen
Beginner June 2018 Alberta

Wedding officiant

Gwen, on July 31, 2017 at 14:55 Posted in Alberta 0 4

Hello everyone,

I am in a bit of a bind.. We are getting married next June at a Wedding and Conference centre here in Edmonton, however, my in-laws are not too happy about it not being in a church. Does anyone know of any pastors or "religious officiants" who would be willing to come to a non-church venue for the ceremony?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on August 10, 2017 at 20:17
  • Ashley
    Super June 2018 Alberta
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Most officiants offer religious ceremonies. Check out All Seasons Weddings

I got my officiant of there and they are amazing. They have layouts of different kinds of ceremony styles. Religious, to semi religious, to non religious.

Plus at the end of the day, your wedding should be about what you and your fiancé want to do for a wedding. My MOL is religious and made a remark about the church thing as well since she is Roman Catholic, but my fiancé and I both opted to do non religious since I don't really follow anything, and time wise Church weddings take forever. It's up to you, but I suggest making your day about u and your husband to be!

• Daniela
    Frequent user May 2018 Ontario
    Daniela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Most officiants offer religious and non-religious ceremonies at any venue you want!

• Sonja
    VIP September 2017 Ontario
    Sonja ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't know any names but I found my officiant (who will do a religious of secular wedding) online through google. I read reviews on this person and all were excellent.

• Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Gwen! so nice to meet you! Did you take a look at our directory? Wedding Officiants . Maybe the other brides can help you out: Officiants? - Officiant in Winnipeg - Officiant in Winnipeg - Looking for an officiant to do non-religious wedding - Church officiant at a non church setting - How much is your wedding officiant? Let me know xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics