Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Megan
Curious August 2021 Alberta

Wedding Nightmares

Megan, on July 21, 2021 at 13:38 Posted in Before the wedding 0 2

Hey Guys

Soooooo lately I have been having intense wedding nightmares that nothing goes according to plan and they are progressively getting worse. Today marks 1 month till the wedding. I am so excited but I am ready for the day to be here and get over this never ending impending " I HAVE NOTHING DONE" panic that keeps setting in ( though everything is pretty much done,) I know its just my normal anxiety mixing with wedding anxiety plus vivid nightmares hahah anyone else experiencing this? also OMG ITS SO CLOSE WOOOOOOO!

2 Comments

Latest activity by Megan, on July 21, 2021 at 18:20
  • Megan
    Curious August 2021 Alberta
    Megan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh man! I guess it helped you decide so that's good! I am sorry You had such a frustrating time finding a dress. What dress did you go for?! do you have any pictures?

All mine are either vendors don't show up or wedding party "forgets" or my parents "don't care" I am getting married.

the "99 cent " version is so funny. Almost like if you had a wedding but all dollar store stuff (I mean don't get me wrong I have found awesome stuff from the dollar store... but EVERYTHING? lol)

Happy Planning !

• Brittany
    Devoted December 2022 Yucatán
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My wedding is a year and a half away and I started experiencing this the moment I got engaged at the end of March! LOL It is so stressful because I wake up with this new stress, anxiety and anger out of a DUMB DREAM.

I have had 3 dreams so far where 2 were nightmares and 1 was about the dress that made me finally decide after trying on 30 dresses.

My first was going wedding dress shopping for the first time and after I showed them what I like, they kept making me try on prom-like dresses, nothing white or bridal. Just dresses I tried on nearly 10 years ago for my grad. I remember waking up so early and just being so angry about it. The funny thing though is that when I went to my first bridal boutique, this exact thing happened, not necessarily colored dresses, but everything that I tried on was the complete opposite of what I wanted. So I felt muted in my first appointment from my mom making me try on a bunch of things. So in turn I guess it came true in some way?

The second nightmare was walking into my wedding but it being like a 99 cent version of it! if that makes sense? So instead of nice full flowers and drapery and colors it was like plastic everything and scattered flowers. I woke up really mad and that's when I started doing more research and figured out what I like most and what style and everything I can do to fit it in my budget.

Now since I have decided on where were getting married I have had nothing but amazing dreams that have been super helpful in mine and my fiancé's selection process for our destination wedding!

I said yes to the dress by my dreams LOL

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics