Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Veronica
Super October 2021 Alberta

Wedding-mares

Veronica, on September 24, 2019 at 10:37 Posted in Before the wedding 0 12

WW Friends,

I had my 2nd wedding mare last night! It was all about the venue running out of beverages, and my FH and I having to take a trip to the super market, in our wedding best, to get more! I was running around taking everyone's personal drink orders. And then when we got back, most people had left. ACK Smiley laugh

Wedding-Mare #1 was that my mom switched out all the decor on me, and turned it into a leopard & zebra print wedding.

I am tempted to keep a dream log ha ha. These are mostly amusing in the morning, but while I am dreaming, not so much!!!

Who else is having wedding-mares? What is your favorite (or least favorite) one yet?!

12 Comments

Latest activity by Allison, on September 25, 2019 at 09:15
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I've always had weird dreams, so wedding planning just amped it up! I do get a good chuckle out of it

• Allison
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Lmao, right?! It's definitely my favourite wedding-related dream!

• Katelyn
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Katelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ugh I'm having a ton! Wedding is next weekend.
    I've had several that I picked the wrong dress earlier.
    One the other night that I stabbed FH in the belly and was frantically trying to save his life.
    And the night before last was I didn't make it to my hair appointment and it just looked awful, all our guests were late and the venue charged us extra. And like no one saw me walk down the aisle because they weren't there. Ugh
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Honestly whatever happens on the day of im not going to let it ruin anything - this has been my mindset for a while and i havent had a single wedding nightmare. all i think about is being with my FH for forever!!

• Veronica
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh that is a good point to make. If they get too much I will take a break!

• Veronica
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

These are amusing indeed!!!!!!!!!!! 8 wedding mares though! OMG. At least we can all laugh about it in the morning!

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    If I forget to brush my teeth before bed I ALWAYS dream that I'm talking and my teeth start falling out! I don't forget often since I hate brushing my teeth in the middle of the night 😄
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    #7 😂 that's hilarious
  • Allison
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've had a few amusing ones (can't remember the particular order):
    #1 - venue was accidentally overbooked so had to move to my parents backyard THE DAY OF!

#2 - literally no one showed up

#3 - Too many people/wedding crashers showed up

#4 - instead of teal and purple, our colours got switched to red and purple and looked like a tacky valentine's day party

#5 - my parents invited my ex and tried to convince me he's the better choice

#6 - Bridesmaid announced her pregnancy (she isn't pregnant IRL)

#7 - (Not really a nightmare) Chef from South Park sang at our wedding

#8 - We forgot the rings in Thunder Bay and officiant refused to marry us

• Casey
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I had a couple about a month ago, but really couldn't tell you what they were about now Lol.

But they were seriously scary, and then once I took a break from everything wedding, I stopped having them!

They were both around the ceremony going wrong, which is not cool LOL

• Veronica
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

OMG! Those are terrible and also hilarious.

#2- I had a dream recently along the same lines! Which is fascinating that it has to do with not having control because it was during a bit of a chaotic, people around me losing it, week. Very insightful!

I should look up what mine mean! Still have a long way to go, so lots room for more Wedding Mares ha ha ha.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I did! I had a solid 3 days of Wedding-mares! (4 in total though as I fell back asleep one night only to have another one...)

#1 & #3 were the same - all of a sudden it is the day of the wedding and we realize we never got the marriage license! So now we aren't legally getting married on our wedding day!

#2 was that my teeth were falling out... looked into that one online and they say that those nightmares are from not having control over things and that you are too stressed.

#4 was just a mess - everybody was running around with their heads cut off it was such chaos...

Looking forward to your wedding? lol

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics