Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Vinod
Top August 2017 Ontario

Wedding Live Streaming!

Vinod, on April 7, 2020 at 09:28 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 3

The pandemic has created a sticky situation for family and friends to not make it to your day and always wanting to know they are safe at this point and not be present if quarantined.

Couples having the work done to have their personal touch done and looking forward to celebrating their special day with family and friends is still possible through live streaming online. Consider the option of not losing out with all the loved ones you wanted to be present in person to see you get married, though they can see it on the social media app.

This process can be done by yourself to set up on your laptop and choice of app that works best for you both given the time and date for the family to be prepared at home and watch the ceremony. The photographer may still decide to come out to take pictures and the videographer too for getting your day recorded for memories down the road to look back in years. The videographer is someone that can set up the connection for live streaming while recording to their equipment.

As I have read some conversations about live streaming, the internet was the way I looked up wedding live streaming to see what options were available and how its possible to get the best results based on self set up or vendor information through photographer/videographer. Check out the web search and see what is the best way to get what you want for your day and not leaving out family and friends on your special day wherever you decide to get married.

3 Comments

Latest activity by Britt, on April 8, 2020 at 12:26
  • Britt
    Frequent user July 2020 Alberta
    Britt ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    My church also does this, although we weren't planning on getting married at the church (was supposed to be at our favourite park, now looking at my MILs backyard depending on how many people we are allowed). If there is still a high limit of people, we are looking at live streaming, wasn't something we planned on doing, but if that's our best option then that's what we'll do
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our church has a stream available all the time - so if we need to do this we can but we won’t be getting married in the church unless they lift the large gathering ban anyway - so until then, we wait patiently!
  • S
    Expert September 2020 Quebec
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I was thinking of doing this is relatives still can't get across the border. I think its a great idea. You can still bring people together thanks to wonderful technology.

My daughter has a new iphone and she can stream the ceremony for us.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics