Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Newbie June 2022 British Columbia

Wedding Gift for Husband

Katrina, on November 19, 2021 at 20:20 Posted in Before the wedding 0 8
Hello,

If someone can help me out. What’s a good wedding gift for the husband-to-be?
Thanks!!

8 Comments

Latest activity by Jessica, on August 5, 2023 at 10:10
  • Laura
    Devoted June 2022 Ontario
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Cuff links are nice- I’ve been considering those. He can wear them at the wedding and then also any other time he needs to wear a suit for a special occasion.
  • Elena
    Curious November 2020 Ontario
    Elena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
  • Elena
    Curious November 2020 Ontario
    Elena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Katrina,

I got the attached engraved compass for my husband. You can find various ones on Amazon, and on Etsy they even have ones you can further personalize with a special quote in your own handwriting! Since my husband also likes cartography I also framed a shipwreck print I bought for him a while back while on vacation. So you can also think of this interests and maybe an item that might highlight a special memory you had together. Good luck and I’m sure he’ll appreciate anything you get him!

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I was super upset because of how hard it was to get the clip that in the end he wouldn't even get to wear it. My step-dad came up with the answer for me.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That is ingenious!!! I had such trouble pinning on my boutonniere (the size was awkward for the suit and wouldn't fit properly in the lapel hole) that having a tie clip (or any clip) would've been super helpful.
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We aren't doing wedding gifts for each other....I told FH I am his gift 😂. However, since we started planning our wedding his mother passed away. So I bought him a tie clip with a picture of her on it. Then he chose a tux with a bow tie rather than a tie so I am going to use his tie clip to hold his boutineer instead.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

What does he like? Watches and jewelry are pricey items if it's not something he appreciates.

As a guy, being gifted a nice suit would be awesome. A guy can always use a suit, even if they rarely wear them. If that's out of budget, a nice pair of shoes would also be great whether that be a comfortable pair of dress shoes for work or a nice pair of boots for the winter.

That being said, a wedding gift doesn't have to be very wedding-related so don't be afraid to dive into his personal interests. Does he have a particular hobby? Is he into collectables?

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm gifting my husband a watch!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics