Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner August 2020 Ontario

Wedding flower help!

Sare, on July 7, 2019 at 17:59 Posted in DIY 0 4

Does anyone have any experience with any of the online OR in-city flower wholesalers? I'm DIYing my own wedding and I am so lost on where to get the flowers from at a decent price. My family members used to make arrangements and have experience, so I'm not worrying about that, but the place they used to get their flowers from no longer operate.

I'm looking at Costco but also saw fiftyflowers, bunchesdirect, etc but haven't seen any reviews from people in Canada or Ottawa.

Did anyone in Ottawa or surrounding area get wholesale flowers? Where did you get them from?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Sare, on July 8, 2019 at 19:37
  • S
    Sare ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you! that makes me feel much better !

• S
    Sare ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks! their prices are great

• Sonja
    VIP September 2017 Ontario
    Sonja ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We got our flowers from Costco in September of 2017. They were beautiful and only $22.00 for 2 dozen roses.
  • Judice
    Frequent user November 2019 Ontario
    Judice ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Unfortunately, I'm not from Ottawa but I have had experience with wholesale flowers from Costco for a huge birthday bash I threw and it turned out amazing. If I weren't so easily stressed and such a control freak I would probably be using them again for my wedding and DIY'ing my flowers but I just feel so much more relaxed by going with a pro because of the time-saving aspect.

TLDR; Costco flowers are awesome and I would totally use them again.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics