Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kirsten
Frequent user October 2025 Alberta

Wedding feelings

Kirsten, on March 26, 2019 at 12:23 Posted in WeddingWire 0 8
I have a few of my songs picked and today I was listening to the playlist and kinda envisioned it all and it brought be to tears. Has this happened to anyone else?

8 Comments

Latest activity by Bianca, on April 1, 2019 at 23:34
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Totally happens to me! I think it's nice to enjoy all the happy feelings leading up to everything Smiley smile

• Erin
    Super May 2022 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I do that too!!
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    All the time! I have a play list on YouTube ( so I can access it at home, work and my phone lol) if it comes on my playlist while I’m at work I will sit there and listen to a few songs before I have to turn it off lol
    our first dance song is on my phone play list and when it randomly comes on at the gym I have to try to hide the tears
  • Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

100%! Every single time I hear the songs we picked, I get emotional haha.

• Veronica
    Super October 2021 Alberta
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Me too!!! After we got engaged, our first dance song came on randomly on my transit trip home and I just started crying out of no where. I got a few concerned looks on the train ha ha. And then FH and I listened to his dream processional song and he started to tear up and I lost it hahahaha!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

All the time! Doesn't matter if we are going to use the song or not - if I'm looking for songs for the wedding I really get into the song and pull up the lyrics to see if it's what I want and the emotion is that much stronger from songs that way Smiley heart

• Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I get super emotional when I hear my processinal song and our first dance song but otherwise I can manage to hold it together. It for sure gets more emotional the closer to the wedding we get!

• Robyn
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Robyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Omg alllllllll the time! I play my wedding playlist a lot to make sure it flows and isn't too heavy in one particular genre or artist, and every time I bawl - especially when out first dance song comes on 😍

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics