Hi everyone, if you are doing wedding favours are you doing per person or per household? I'm very torn on which one to go with, obviously per household is more budget friendly but I hate the idea of anyone feeling like they cant have a favour if they want one. Right now we are leaning towards infused olive oil as our favour, if we have any leftovers being a food item its not like they will go to waste (especially with my Italian side of the family haha) I'm not including kids in our favour count since I want to make all the younger kids their own busy bags to keep them occupied during dinner, this is strictly speaking for adult guest. I would love any thoughts from other brides to help me make this choice.
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Etiquette
The Best Wedding Wishes to Write in a Wedding Card Message
Wondering what to write on a wedding card? Here are 75 wedding wishes for a...
Wedding Registry
Wedding Registry 101
Make your wedding guests love you even more! How and why modern couples should...
Wedding Registry
9 Major Wedding Registry Don’ts
Ready to set up a wedding registry? We’ve got etiquette tips and advice to make...