Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kara
Newbie August 2020 Nova Scotia

Wedding favours

Kara, on February 12, 2020 at 18:40 Posted in Wedding reception 0 5

im so clueless but my grandmother bought me some picture wedding favors but my question is how does the wedding picture of us get taken and put in and ready for people to take home when they are ready to leave? or when/how does wedding favors like that get sent out?

thank you

5 Comments

Latest activity by Cliodhna, on February 18, 2020 at 11:44
  • Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Kara! Great advice from the PPs. Have you decided how to go about this?

• Stefanie
    Devoted August 2020 Saskatchewan
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would just put a picture of your engagement session in there. That way on your wedding day, someone doesn't have to quickly print however many and then place them in the frame. Plus if they aren't done as fast, then you aren't stressing about something when you should be enjoying your day. If you were really wanting to have a wedding picture in there, you can always send one with your Thank you cards to have them change it.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hmmmm, I see a few options.

1. You have a mini printer like a HP Sprocket and print LOTS of them and get your wedding party to do this while you take other pictures of just you and your FH/ family

2. You use a photo from your engagement pics or just a good pic of the two of you

3. You send them out afterwards but this may cost $$

Personally I would use a pic you already have - but if your guest list isn't that big then maybe option 1. is doable?

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I agree with Caitlyn. You can use a photo you have before the wedding or send them out after.

Keep in mind if you send them after that you might have to pay more to mail them because they'll probably be too thick to be considered letter mail. It might be worth it to visit the post office to have one weighed to see what it would cost to send them to each guest.
  • Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If you’re taking engagement photos you could put one of those in the frame, or just a nice picture of you two.

To use a wedding photo you’d have to send the frames out after the wedding, likely with your thank you cards which should be delivered within 3 months of the wedding. I’m not sure if people have done sending out favours before as opposed to having them to take home from the wedding, it’s not something I’ve seen before.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics