Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

T
Beginner September 2017 Quebec

Wedding favours

Tonii, on March 15, 2017 at 13:40 Posted in Quebec 0 7
Hi ladies! I was hoping anyone out here had recommendations for wedding favours (what,where,how much). I'm trying to find something reasonable quality/price. Around 50 couples or 89 guests depending on size of favour. I'm open to ALL suggestions and advice. I hope to hear from you guys soon!! Xoxo

7 Comments

Latest activity by Leah, on March 21, 2017 at 14:41
  • Leah
    Frequent user April 2017 Quebec
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We made origami star boxes and am putting hershey kisses in them

• Emma
    Frequent user August 2017 Ontario
    Emma ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi, I am not sure if you are open to this but for myself we are doing Chocolate Chip Cookie favours. We bought paper bags from Dollarama i think for $2 and I forget how many come in a pack but I got a few packs from the craft section there a few months ago. Also I ordered thank you stickers and personalized them from Vista print when I ordered my invitations and they looked great. I am planning on ordering if they allow it at Wal-Mart or Metro the cookies and i believe it costs about $5 for a dozen. I am having a bit of a frugal wedding. I don't think guests will mind because it's a nice little treat. I went to a wedding where there was a candy bar but only 15 people out of 120 people used it and I saw an adult sneeze on it so it grossed me out luckily i didn't get candy from over there.
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Tonii! Have you found anything interesting? You can look at the vendors in our directory: Wedding Favours Quebec Do you prefer to give something edible or material?

You could also check out these discussions: Favours Duel - Which one?

5 steps to choose your wedding favours

Wedding favours: What will you give?

Let us know what you find! Smiley heart

• T
    Tonii ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That's a cool idea Sandy!
  • Sandy
    Curious May 2017 Quebec
    Sandy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're giving lottery tickets, we bought them around Valentine's day so they're cute tickets, they're placed in envelopes and will be placed at each table setting. (We stamped the front of each envelope with a cute saying so it's not too plain).

• T
    Tonii ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks Erin! May I ask, what you guys are making?
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You can make something for everyone (that's what we're doing). It can usually save you money and be something fun to do with your FH. You can give away something that is a cause close to your heart (mini trees for planting to save the environment). You can always give away a little gag gift as your favours as well (something funny or cheesy that represents you as a couple).

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics