Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Marcia
Super August 2018 Manitoba

Wedding Entrance

Marcia, on June 26, 2018 at 15:03 Posted in Wedding reception 0 15

Hola Smiley smile!! Just thought I'd share this video. It's one of my favourite wedding entrance inspo's ever! So well executed. What are your wedding entrance plans? Smiley smile

MELISSA MOLINARO WEDDING PERFORMANCE

15 Comments

Latest activity by Marina, on July 8, 2018 at 09:38
  • M
    Expert July 2018 Alberta
    Marina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That is so true, but my side of bridal party are coming from EU (where I originally come from) and his side live in Edmonton(where he comes from) and we live in Ontario. So it was really hard to do even the simplest bridal party dance. But it would be so cool if you could do it with yours!

I saw “thriller” once. It was a bit cliche but actually looked great!
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Becausw my husband and wedding party weren't Indians, it took some time and had to come up with simple steps. Every practise was held Sundays at the salon. I know your entrance will be good too knowing its the people that are doing it for you.
  • Marcia
    Marcia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

LOL yup its definitely over the top, but one of my favourites! We will be doing something simple for our choreography.

• Marcia
    Marcia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Haha yeah its definitely over the top! we are also doing something simple as well. With all this planning I can't imagine trying to set that up as well!

• Marcia
    Marcia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Haha yeah its definitely over the top!

• Marcia
    Marcia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yeah she definitely is one of my favourite! I can appreciate it because I teach dance, our wedding entrance won't be as grand though, we will be doing simple choreography. A bridal party dance would be nice!

• Marcia
    Marcia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Haha yeah its definitely an over the top performance! I appreciate it because I teach dance. My wedding entrance won't be as grand we are doing a simple choreograph. Your Bollywood entrance sounds so beautiful!

• Marcia
    Marcia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Haha yeah its definitely a bit extra! I appreciate it because I teach dance LOL, but my wedding entrance won't be that grand we are doing simple choreography.

• Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I get that it’s suitable given that she’s a choreographer but I had to stop watching bc it was oh so extra 😳...and personal😳.

I don’t know what we’ll do but I imagine it will be simple if anything.

And it made me look up wedding entrances...hers is definitely the best quality.

• Jennifer
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Haha this is too extra for me! But very entertaining to watch! We’re just sticking to something simple as well, I told my fiancé he can pick our song since I’ve picked the ceremony music.
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Very impressive but way too much for me! We just did the simple "for the first time, Mr. and Mrs. _______" and everyone applauded.

• M
    Expert July 2018 Alberta
    Marina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I mean, she makes a living being a choreographer, so it kinda makes sense.

We are entering simply as well, although I am still thinking we should have a dance with the bridal party
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Bit much and not worth all that work for that entrance. Besides the couple should be dancing together.

I had a bollywood entrance with my wedding party and it wasnt as much as that. Just a song they all worked to practise to and had my husband beside me as we entered. That was the best moment i could ask for.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hahahaha, you took the words right out of my mouth! A simple "now introducing the newly weds Mr. and Mr. ______" and a little booyah moment and I'll call it a day!

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

OH my goodness. That's too much for me... haha. I'm hoping to run in with my hubby, wave and sit down...

I don't really think we will do the big bridal party entrance... not our style.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics