Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Christine
Curious July 2019 Alberta

Wedding dress shopping, Calling all Calgary/area Brides!

Christine, on March 30, 2018 at 03:39 Posted in Alberta 0 8

Hey Gals!
I'm looking for suggestions on where my bridesmaids and myself can go to try on dresses. I have googled but would like some personal opinions! I live just outside of Calgary Alberta
TIA
Smiley smile

8 Comments

Latest activity by Lyla, on April 17, 2018 at 06:27
  • Lyla
    Devoted July 2018 Alberta
    Lyla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got my dress from novia Mia as well but in red deer. It was appointment only and a great experience. the consultant asked me to show her multiple pictures and budget. She returned with five dresses and told me to try on my favorite first, which ended up being my perfect dress, I tried on maybe 10 more after that just to be sure but nothing compared. It was also 200 dollars under my budget, which was awesome. I loved having a private room with tons of seating and not having to wait to be helped or fitted. They were really helpful, positive, and not pushy at all. I would highly recommend them! Going into it I really didn’t think the experience mattered that much, but we did visit a less personalized store after just to be sure and I can definitely say that novia Mia beat them by a land slide. We also went back for bridesmaid dress shopping because they gave 10% since I purchased my dress there, at the end of everything they gave an extra 5% off to my girls and were so great with all of them! We got two big private rooms for them as well. They also ordered me extra sparkly fabric for my dress and set me up with an amazing seamstress that I adore. I really can’t recommend them enough. I wish you luck with your dress shopping!
  • Mandy
    Devoted July 2019 Alberta
    Mandy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got mine from novia Mia. I new what I wanted for my dress for my bridesmaid dresses we do have an appointment at David’s however we are going to look at other clothing stores as well. I have a very specific look for them
  • Michelle
    Super September 2018 Alberta
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Of course any time.

• Christine
    Christine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you so much
  • Michelle
    Super September 2018 Alberta
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Got mine from Jessica Bridal off Macleod, I recommend them Smiley smile very helpful and very personable. My girls also got a their dresses from there and they received a discount since I got my dress there as well. Airdrie has Embrace bridal, where they have a LOT of selection. Didn't get my dress from there sadly but the staff were awesome!

• Christine
    Christine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yes I have. I'm not really sure what I'm more interested in.

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Christine! Have you looked through the WeddingWire vendor tab for salons in your area? Are you considering department stores or are you focused on bridal salons? Are you looking for BM dresses or you dress too?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics