Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

April
Devoted July 2018 Nova Scotia

Wedding dress

April, on February 13, 2017 at 13:34 Posted in Wedding Tests 0 6
Although i am 98% sure i found my wedding dress already (with pic attached) -- here are the answers to the quiz lol
1) empire waist /a- line2) detachable/chiffon3) v - neck/square4) loving the jewelled sleeves but i think 3/4 be better5) the dress i am eyeing up already has a jewelled belt6) If i have to choose one - closes back but tbh i dont like any (the pic attached it ribbon up back /like a corset?) 7) court length /sweep8) def white (with a splash of tardis blue haha) 9) all of the above (flowers/pockets/jewels/lace/ribbon)10) long cathedral veil

Wedding dress - 1

6 Comments

Latest activity by April, on February 14, 2017 at 12:26
  • April
    April ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Havent gotten that far yet - LOL
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi April! Wow! I'm so happy you decided to create your discussion with a picture of your ideal dress! Smiley love It's gorgeous! I can see why you're keeping your eyes on this one! Smiley heart I love the empire waist and the belt! What type of shoes will you wear with your dress? Do you prefer heels or flats?

Happy Valentine's Day my dear!

• April
    April ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank u Valerie :-)) :-))
  • Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That dress is really pretty though!!
  • Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Very true! It's always best to keep an open mind, no harm in trying on something you didn't think you'd like!
  • April
    April ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I tried to answer these the best i can - i really did - but as they say - when u know u know & i keep eyeballing the pic attached - its different :-)) :-))

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics