Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Ammal
Newbie July 2019 Ontario

Wedding dress

Ammal, on December 23, 2018 at 21:24 Posted in Ontario 0 9

Looking for my dream wedding dress, any suggestions of stores that i can look at in Toronto.

9 Comments

Latest activity by Leah, on January 4, 2019 at 21:51
  • Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Start with your designers and go from there.
    I did that and ended up getting my dress from Sash and Bustle in Queen East.
  • Vanessa
    Frequent user September 2019 Ontario
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got my dress at Kleinfeld but I've heard of quite a few stores in Toronto that are amazing. Are you part of Bunz Wedding Zone on FB? I've seen this question asked so many times and there are a few dress shops that consistently come up. The group is all people from the GTA and there is so much great advice and also people trading wedding things! You should join if you haven't already!

• Erin
    Super September 2019 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    As Jennifer mentioned, Sophie's Gown Shoppe is excellent! I went there, but ended up buying my dress from a little place called Josy's Fashions.
  • Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This community is fantastic! and so helpful on things.

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got my dress at Kleinfeld! I know the name is higher end but they were very considerate of my budget and worked within it!!! Actually found my dress for quite a bit under budget and it is perfect in every way!!!
  • Ammal
    Newbie July 2019 Ontario
    Ammal ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks Jennifer,

I have head alot about Davids bridal, i will check that one out too.

Thanks girls....your awesome.

• Ammal
    Newbie July 2019 Ontario
    Ammal ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks alot Brittany, will do that.

Cheers

• Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

In Mississauga they have Sophie's (I have never been to that one, they have one in my town, Windsor). and they have an awesome selection.

I purchased my dress at David's bridal and was INCREDIBLY happy with what I bought and their service (went to the one in London).

like Brittany said....start looking up designers/dresses. I started looking on WW. and found so many I love.

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would suggest looking into designers you like, and then locating salons that carry their gowns... Or just Google Toronto Wedding Dress Stores, and look at the reviews/popularity that comes up. Generally the more popular salons have become that way because they have a bigger/better selection, and probably better customer service.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics