Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Chanel
Newbie May 2020 Alberta

Wedding dress

Chanel, on November 7, 2018 at 12:53 Posted in Alberta 0 5
Recommendations on a store that has wedding dresses in the edmonton area? Does Sherwood park have one?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Gina, on November 7, 2018 at 14:24
  • Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I’m the same way! I’m in St. Albert, but we don’t have a wedding dress store anymore. I figured Sherwood park wouldn’t be as busy. I would make an appointment, that way you can take your time trying things on and they will have someone with you the whole time helping. Their hours are good! I went at 6:30pm on a Thursday. And I was there awhile. Good luck on your wedding dress hunt! Make sure to let us know how it goes! It’s the best part of the whole wedding process IMO lol
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Here is the wedding wire link: wedding wire Bridal Debut it says they have a review of 4.8/5 so that's good!

I checked out their website and saw that once you click "welcome in" they have a page for appointments: Appointments

Also - congrats on the engagement and welcome to the wedding wire community.

• Chanel
    Newbie May 2020 Alberta
    Chanel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you for the reply!! I don't like driving in the city so, I'm very glad Sherwood park has an option 😊. do I have to call and make an appointment or can I go whenever?
  • Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
  • Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I bought my wedding dress from Bridal Debut in Sherwood park. They were amazing!! I highly recommend them.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics