Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Curious June 2019 Ontario

Wedding Decorations

Kelsey, on June 19, 2018 at 20:16 Posted in DIY 0 11

Im having way too much fun with the whole decoration thing!! can't wait to pick up the last couple things and set it all up!

winners !Wedding Decorations 110 ft+ DIY bannerWedding Decorations 2solar jarWedding Decorations 3solar lightsWedding Decorations 44.99 from value villageWedding Decorations 54.99 Wedding Decorations 65.99 + DIY cake standsWedding Decorations 715$ each from winners!Wedding Decorations 8future mrs.Wedding Decorations 9

11 Comments

Latest activity by Bel, on January 19, 2021 at 08:27
  • Bel
    Beginner June 2022 Ontario
    Bel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thank you for the inspiration! I love some of these ideas. Time to take the time and hunt for decor (once we arent in lockdown haha)

• Julia
    Frequent user June 2019 Alberta
    Julia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Love those solar lights! now im going to have to go hunting for them around the city!

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's awesome... We are going for a more woodsy look, but now you've totally inspired me to go searching for like, wood cutting boards or platters... maybe other random stuff that's not meant for food, but could be cleaned up/refurbished...

My mom's a thrift store nut... like... Every. Single. Project. she ever does, she'll look at 20 different thrift stores... haha. She has these adorable crystal dessert cups that came from 4 different stores... but they are all the same, and now she has 10!

Glass tops may be too heavy? If you have a single pedestal underneath, it might work better with the ones you have for balance. I couldn't tell if they were plastic or glass.

• K
    Curious June 2019 Ontario
    Kelsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes!! they are candle holders from value village as well! and the the tops were just platers from the dollar store!

Initially i was going to get unique glass platters from value village as well but changed my mind at the last moment, however i haven't glued them yet so i still have time to change my mind again hahah!

but seriously you need to check out your local thrift shop !!! they had such nice table linens and even table runners!!

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

OMG... you're like my DIY spirit animal... I didn't even think of getting unique tablecloths from Value Village!!! My mom's gonna have a field day!

And I loooove your DIY cake stands! Are those candlestick holders underneath??? SO cute.

• Sheilah
    Frequent user August 2019 Ontario
    Sheilah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love those drink dispensers and the future Mrs sign!
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Dang, you've got talent for DIY/Bargains! I especially like the Future Mrs. DIY sign!

• Rachael
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Rachael ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Nice finds! I like that everything meshes together well.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wow! DIY and bargain queen!!

• Andie
    Expert May 2019 Ontario
    Andie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That looks awesome! I love seeing everyone’s decor, especially DIY stuff!
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Very nice and on a role. Keep it up! Great way to keep costs low as well as being smart where to shop.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics